Toxins in Your Teeth ?

If like most of us you have Mercury Fillings – also known as Silver fillings or “Amalgam” then you too have Toxins in your teeth. Mercury really is a neurotoxin and studies have shown that it leaks out of teeth – especially when we chew.

That the mercury they use is toxic has been denied by Dentists for decades. How they managed to do this and not get “regulated” by Government Health and Safety legislation is complex but it does not detract from the simple truth.

  1. Mercury is toxic.
  2. Dentists are putting it in fillings.
  3. That needs to stop.

Removal of these toxic fillings is not an easy task but one that must be done with great care by a specialist Dentist. Otherwise it can cause you excessive exposure to the entire toxic load of the teeth concerned in a way that might cause great damage.

Yes you can detox after wards but the removal must be handled with great care and following very special protocols. 

There is a consumer group which you can turn to for support and information on this is BIG issue!

 

Alex Newell ND

I'm Alex Newell and I am a Physicist who retrained as an Osteopath and Naturopath when my own health began to decline in my 30's. In fact I kept training and asking questions and began writing books and blogging over the last few years. The purpose of this blog, naturaldetoxblog.com is to help those with an interest in Natural Health Care to improve their health and detox and chelate industrial chemicals out of the brain and body in a safe and effective way. Please feel free to ask questions and contact me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 − 4 =